Top 10 Richest Actors of Bollywood 2017
10. Sanjay Dutt Net Worth: $ 55 Million: What’s surprising about Dutt is not only his wealth but his legal standing. At the time of writing, he has just been released from prison as of February 25th as a result of arms convictions related to the 1993 Bombay blasts. His personal life has seen him in and out of jail for the past 20 years somewhat regularly, making it surprising that during this period he also managed to get a total of 17 film awards.
9. John Abraham Net Worth – $55 Million A relative newcomer to the Bollywood scene, Abraham already has quite the impressive resume. With over 40 movie appearances since his 2003 debut, he has found a little time to do a couple of side projects. Abraham has founded JA Clothing, his own fashion line, which supplements his wealth substantially. It would also seem that besides having big pockets, Abraham also has quite a big heart.
8. Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth: $65 Million This Bollywood’s richest actor aka chocolate boy aka, Ranbir Kapoor earns his fortunes from the movies, product endorsements and international investments. He earns $65 million.
7. Nawab Saif Ali Khan Net worth $ 140 Million An actor and producer, Saif comes from a lineage of Northern Indian princes, has inherited quite a bit of his wealth from his family. Saif owns a mansion in Mumbai from this wealth. He has a net worth of $140 million.
6. Hrithik Roshan Net Worth- $70 Million With a long family history of entertainment, it was expected of Hrithik Roshan to become a first-class entertainer. With his debut film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (roughly translated to “Say that… You Love Me) he quickly ascended to stardom, as the movie was the top-grossing Bollywood film of 2000. Aside from his immensely lucrative film career, Roshan attended Sydenham College earning a BCom
5. Akshay Kumar Net Worth – $100 Million Kumar started his career in acting and modeling after realizing he could make in two days on the catwalk as he could in one month as a martial arts instructor. Since then, he has amassed a large number of films with admittedly very mixed reviews. It would appear that his main source of wealth would be from endorsement deals ranging from Pepsi, LG electronics, and a loan servicing company. Kumar also owns a Kabaddi team.
4. Aamir Khan Net Worth – $185 Million Aamir Started off his career as a child actor for a handful of his uncle’s films, Aamir Khan had quite the early start in acting. Now a producer and director as well, Khan’s personal project Taare Zameen Par has netted him a significant profit alongside an award for Best Director. It would seem that Khan does keep grounded despite his wealth, as his Sahabad residence includes the flat his family lived in during his childhood. However, this doesn’t stop him from owning a Rolls Royce Ghost which is one of the most expensive cars in the world.
3. Salman Khan Net Worth – $200 Million Salman Khan is an actor With over 80 films under his belt as well as innumerable modeling jobs, Salman Khan may be the busiest man on this list. He also may be among the most controversial. With arrests involving negligent driving and culpable homicide (where he accidentally ran his car into a bakery, killing an individual) and poaching of an endangered deer species, it is clear Khan has used his clout to dodge jail terms. To his credit, he has also helped over 400 prisoners who have served their sentence by paying off their legal fees which had kept these individuals incarcerated. Khan in 2007 also founded the Being Human NGO to help education and health infrastructure worldwide, alongside his own fashion company whose profits fund the organization.
2. Amitabh Bachchan Net Worth – $400 Million Before being one of the most decorated actors in all of India with 4 national acting awards and 14 Filmfare awards, Bachchan worked as a narrator and playback singer. While his main career of acting has most significantly contributed his fortunes, Bachchan is also known for his term in India’s Parliament from 1984 to 1987. Bachchan also owns his self-named entertainment enterprise, which works in both production and distribution of Bollywood films worldwide.
1.Shahrukh Khan Net Worth – $600 Million Taking the number one spot on our list, “King Khan” is also the world’s third-richest actor. Originally from a middle-class family, Khan now has assets and investments including a production studio, co-ownership of the Kolkotta Knights Cricket Club, and ownership of the i1 Super Series motorsports league. It is quite apparent that besides racing, Khan has a general interest in cars, owning Audis, BMWs and a Rolls Royce Drophead worth nearly $450,000. While he has also spent quite a bit of his fortune for his Patheon-esque mansion of Mannat and vacation home in Dubai, Khan also has contributed to a vast amount of charities as well.
THANK YOU !…