Top 10 Richest People in Asia 2017:
10. Li Hejun (Net Worth: $4.8 billion) [China]
Li Hejun is a Chinese businessman, chairman of Hanergy. Li Hejun was born in 1967 to a Hakka family in Heyuan City, Guangdong Province.
9. Azim Premji (Net Worth: $16.5 billion) [India]
Azim Hashim Premji is an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist, who is the chairman of Wipro Limited.
8. Dilip Shanghvi (Net Worth: $17.5 billion) [India]
Dilip Shanghvi is an Indian businessman and one of the country’s richest people. He founded Sun Pharmaceuticals with a partner, Pradeep Ghosh.
7. Tadashi Yanai (Net Worth: $19.9 billion) [Japan]
Tadashi Yanai is a Japanese businessman, the founder and president of Fast Retailing, of which Uniqlo is a subsidiary.
6. Mukesh Ambani (Net Worth: $20.1 billion) [India]
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani is an Indian business magnate who is the chairman, managing director and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited.
5. Jack Ma (Net Worth: 23.6 billion) [China]
Jack Ma is a Chinese business magnate who is the founder and executive chairman of Alibaba Group.
4. Al-Waleed bin Talal (Net Worth: $24 billion) [Saudi Arabia]
Al-Waleed Bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud is a Saudi businessman, investor and philanthropist and a member of the Saudi royal family.
3. Lee Shau-kee (Net Worth: $25.9 billion) [China]
Lee Shau-kee GBM is a Hong Kong-based real estate tycoon and majority owner of Henderson Land Development.
2. Li Ka-shing (Net Worth: $28 billion) [China]
Li Ka-shing is one of the most influential tycoons in Asia, with interests in everything from ports, utilities and telecom to real estate.
1. Wang Jianlin (Net Worth: $32.4 billion) [China]
Wang Jianlin is China’s richest man. He is taking steps to build out his Dalian Wanda entertainment and real estate empire.
Music: No_Win From Youtube Library