Yet another one of those weight loss gimmicks, or is it?
It’s true that the flood of information around weight loss can be overwhelming at times, so it was refreshing for me to experience – like a cool glass of lemonade on a hot summer’s day – the benefits of lemon tea for my health, and weight loss.
In my research of natural alternatives for common health issues, I discovered that there are natural remedies out there for almost any ailment you might have. The Chinese have been experts in medicinal medicine before we of the west even conjured up the idea of a doctor, so there’s merit in looking towards ancient – and sometimes simplistic – remedies for woes such as weight loss.
In fact, drinking a glass of warm lemon tea upon waking, and before bed, is even more effective than many high-priced weight loss products on the market. This drink has multiple benefits for your health, and will also help you start your day vitalized and ready for action!
Drink Lemon Tea to Lose Weight
Put those diet pills away! Now you have a more natural way to lose weight with lemon tea. It’s well known that lemon boosts your metabolism, which makes your body burn calories faster. The rate of increase will vary according to your individual body type, but it’s common for your metabolism to remain elevated for many hours after consuming lemon tea – a super efficient way to shed excessive fat without the need for dietary supplements.
Try this recipe:
- Prepare a cup of piping-hot filtered water.
- Add a teaspoon of organic grated or dried ginger.
- A pinch of organic cayenne. Warning: Too much can lead to uncomfortable consequences.
- A dash of honey to taste.
Of course, you won’t lose weight by drinking lemon tea all on its own, but it can be a helpful part of your daily routine. To be effective, this drink needs to be combined with an exercise plan and a healthy food regime.
But doesn’t that require additional energy that can be lacking from your diet meal plan?
Lemon Tea Also Gives You Energy to Exercise
Drinking a lemon tea combined with honey and warm water acts as a much-needed boost to your glycogen levels, restoring your depleted electrolytes and providing you with a boost of energy.
I personally drink a concoction of lemon, ginger, cayenne, and honey every morning. This powerful combination leads to an increased vitality and higher energy level which you can use to power your morning exercise regimen.
A Post-Weight-Loss Boost With Lemon Tea
Weight loss can be taxing on your health, and lemon tea can help.
While weight loss results are a rewarding experience for anyone looking to shed unwanted pounds from their posterior, there are some transformational effects of substantial weight loss that can require additional healing power. And while there are cosmetic procedures to heal your skin and to make you look young again, your internals may also need healing. That’s where this wonder drink can assist.
Drinking lemon tea before bed and upon waking:
- Improves your digestion: Lemon juice is good for you liver, as it encourages the production of bile, and bile assists your digestive system to process complex foods. The combination of lemon, honey, and warm water also creates a better environment in your stomach and colon, so your digestion of food is improved.
- Boosts your immune system: Honey is an immune system booster, as it has the ability to fight bacteria in your stomach. Lemon also consists of vitamins, minerals, and other useful ingredients that lift your immune system.
- Detoxifies your body: Drinking lemon tea promotes a natural detox effect since lemon contains citric acid which boosts the work rate of your liver, and contributes to a more regular flushing of your organs.
Drink Your Way to Weight Loss
Drinking lemon tea when you wake in the morning, then again before you go to sleep, is a powerful way to lose weight and increase your energy to exercise, naturally.
Ditch the weight loss shake and fad weight loss diet, and stick to the fundamentals instead. It could also be a great idea for a weight loss lemonade stand in your neighborhood.
Hmm… Shark Tank here I come!
Love this article?
Read full content